- Product Manual
- Related Download
- View other products
A high-grade decorative joint filling product made from imported German raw materials. The color is long-lasting, bright, waterproof, mildewproof, and has strong flexibility. It can absorb the expansion and contraction between the substrate and the masonry, prolong the service life of the decoration, and prevent the breeding of various fungi.
Package 1: 2kg/bag/ctn, 10bags/ctn
Package 2: 20kg/bag
White, black, grey, beige, brown
Liquid To Powder Ratio：
Scope Of Application：
1. Applicable to the construction of indoor and outdoor wall tile caulking with quilt width 1-5mm.
2. Suitable for construction of ceramic tiles, vitrified tiles, mosaics, stone, etc.
3. It is especially suitable for wet or long-term flooding environments such as kitchens, bathrooms, and swimming pools.
1. Environmental protection, no adverse effects on the human body.
2. Strong adhesion, color fixation and impermeability.
3. Do not shrink the crack, avoid the phenomenon of pan-alkali counter-flushing, keep it clean and beautiful.
4. Good crack resistance, abrasion resistance, anti-fungal, anti-alkali, anti-aging, prolonged service life.
5. The texture is fine, the color is uniform, the durability is good, and the decorative effect is perfect.
1. Pour water into the container, pour the powder while stirring with a stirrer, stir for 3-5 minutes (water and powder 1:4 ratio), let it stand for 10 minutes, stir again and use.
2. Use the caulking tool to fill the joint at a 45° angle. Stir frequently during construction for maximum maneuverability.
3. At the same time, use the wet sponge to remove the joint filler overflowing from the edge of the veneer and the gap. When it is dried, use a clean soft cloth to clean the entire area of the surface.
4. During the cleaning process,if it is not full, fill it immediately.
5. After 24 hours of caulking, it is recommended to use watering for curing to improve product strength.
Store in a cool and dry place (5-35 ° C), unopened for 12 months
1. This product is suitable for use at temperatures between 5 ° C and 40 ° C. Avoid construction in wet and rainy weather.
2. The surface of the brick joint should be smooth, clean, oil-free and free of debris.
3. Use the mixture well within 1 hour.
4. Before the construction of non-ceramic glazed tiles, please do the brick surface stain resistance test. The dark tile grout is forbidden to be used on the tiles that are not impervious to prevent the brick surface from being contaminated by the caulking material. It is better to make the sample test before the large area construction.
5. This product contains preservatives, wear protective gloves and goggles when touching the product. If you come into contact with your eyes and skin, rinse immediately with water and still feel unwell, seek medical attention immediately.