- Product Manual
- Related Download
- View other products
It is a comprehensive waterproof system with high quality waterproof coating made of imported acrylic emulsion, high quality pigment and excellent insulation material, supplemented by stitched polyester fabric. The system provides a complete solution for metal roofing lighting panels, extended roof ducts, fan ports, metal plate lap joints, reinforcement screws, gutters and other weakened parts.
Liquid color: white (customizable)
Liquid To Powder Ratio：
Scope Of Application：
Waterproof treatment of : 1.Metal roof joints. 2. Metal roofing protrusions. 3.Metal roofing fixtures. 4.Metal roof gutters. 5. Concrete roofing or gaps.6. Lighting panels. 7.Roofparapet and other special parts of the building.
1. Water-based paint, no harm to human health and environment.
2. Good adhesion, no shedding, no cracking, no hollowing, no peeling.
3. Strong acid and alkali resistance, can long-lasting inhibition of mold and algae growth.
4. Strong UV resistance, heat insulation.
5. Coating has good gas permeability and respiratory effect.
6. High elasticity, -50 ° C ~ +88 ° C is applicable, excellent elasticity at low temperature.
7. Low comprehensive cost, high cost performance, easy construction and cleaning.
8. The use period is up to 25 years.
1. Check the metal roof to ensure that the it is firm.
2. Metal roof derusting, ash removal.
3. Metal roof lap joints coated with a layer of Debons base coating / projections (such as chimneys, vents, fan ports), apply a layer of Debons base coating around it.
4. While still moist, insert 15-20 cm wide sewed polyester cloth into it/in accordance with metal roof protrusions (such as chimneys, vents, fan ports) cut the size and shape of the woven polyester fabric, lay it on top.
5. Fully wetted woven polyester fabric with Debons base coating, dry it, then apply the third layer or fourth layer.
Single coating surface layer : 1.4-1.7kg/m²
Store in a cool and dry place (5-35 ° C), unopened for 12 months
1. This product is suitable for use at temperatures between 5 ° C and 40 ° C. Avoid construction in wet and rainy weather.
2. This product can be used directly, and don’t mix with other materials or additives.
3. Polyester cloth should be fully wetted for better effect.
4. Keep the ventilation environment after construction, easy to dry the waterproof layer.
5. Please avoid damage to the waterproof layer during construction.
6. Wear protective gloves and goggles when touching the product. If the product is in contact with your eyes and skin, rinse it thoroughly with clean water. If you still feel unwell, seek medical attention immediately.