This product uses a plastic bottle with a static mixing nozzle, two sets of curing molding, covering the surface of the tile gap to form a smooth, porcelain-like clean surface, waterproof, mildewproof and environmentally friendly.
Scope Of Application：
Used for the crevice decoration of ceramic tiles, mosaics, sanitary ware, stone, wood, glass, aluminum composite panels and other materials.
1. Environmental protection.
2. Inhibition of bacteria.
3. Diverse colors.
4. Bright as porcelain.
5. Flexible and sturdy.
6. Waterproof and mildewproof.
7. Easy to construct.
8. Acid and alkali resistant.
9. Stain resistant and easy to clean.
1. Clean the gap between the tiles with special tool and then with a high-power vacuum cleaner to ensure no ash and no water.
2. Cut the aluminum bottle mouth, install the plastic nozzle, tighten, use a knife to cut the plastic nozzle into a 45 degree angle, the plastic nozzle is slightly smaller than the brick joint.
3. Before the glue is released, the glue mouth should be facing upwards. Firstly, remove the front end colloid by 10-20 cm, so that the gel is fully mixed evenly before the glue can be applied.
4. Inject the epoxy grout into the brick joint with a double-tube glue gun, and flatten the it with a pressure-stitching ball.
5. After standing for 3-4 hours, directly shovel the remaining material and polish the tile surface.
Store in a cool and dry place (5-35 ° C), unopened for 12 months
1. This product is suitable for use at temperatures between 5 ° C and 40 ° C. Avoid construction in wet and rainy weather, moisture will affect the construction effect of the beautiful grout, which will lead to discoloration.
2. The surface of the brick joint should be smooth, clean, oil-free and no debris.
3. Each time the length of the material injected into the brick joint with a glue gun should not exceed 0.5 m to prevent the residual material on tile.
4. This product contains preservatives, wear protective gloves and goggles when touching the product. If you come into contact with your eyes and skin, rinse immediately with water and still feel unwell, seek medical attention immediately.