Tile toughened film is a new type of kitchen and bathroom waterproof material which can avoid breaking tiles. It is a two-component product composed of modified epoxy resin, auxiliaries and special curing agent. It is easy to construct and suitable for environmental sites that do not prolong long-term exposure to solar ultraviolet light.
Liquid To Powder Ratio：
Scope Of Application：
1. Applicable to the environment of long-term immersion in the bathroom, balcony, swimming pool, fountain pool, etc.
2. Suitable for the surface of the mosaic, tile, stone, cement, metal and other materials directly painted.
1. This product does not contain organic solvents, non-flammable, environmentally friendly, and has no bad gas release.
2. Transparent, colorless, yellowing resistant, high heat resistance, long-term use below 70 °C.
3. Good bonding effect with metal, glass, ceramic tile, stone, plastic, etc.
1. Repair the cracks, remove the oil and dust on the surface of the material to be coated with alcohol, and remove the stains on the joints of the tiles.
2. Group A and B are matched according to the required ratio.
3. Mix the prepared glue well and use it immediately.
Single coating surface layer : 1.0kg = 8 m²
Store in a cool and dry place (5-35 ° C), unopened for 12 months. Prevent direct sunlight. Isolation of fire and heat .
1. This product is suitable for use at temperatures between 5 ° C and 40 ° C. Avoid construction in wet and rainy weather.
2. Strictly refer to the matching requirements.
3. Use the mixture well within 15 minutes.
4. Wear protective gloves and goggles when touching the product. If the product is in contact with your skin, scrub with ethanol and rinse with water. Seek medical attention if you have eye contact.