- Product Manual
- Related Download
- View other products
This product is a two-component polymer cement based waterproof coating. It combines liquid and powder in a certain proportion. The liquid material is composed of imported acrylic emulsion and selected additives. The powder is composed of high quality cement, graded sand and rubber powder.
Film color: blue
Liquid color: blue
Powder color: white
Liquid To Powder Ratio：
Scope Of Application：
1. Applicable to indoor and outdoor cement concrete structures, mortar masonry walls and floors.
2. Waterproofing of the floor and wall of the bathroom, kitchen, balcony and pool.
3. Used for smearing treatment before laying stone, tile, wooden floor, wallpaper and gypsum board, to prevent moisture and salt pollution.
1. It has the extensibility and waterproofness of the polymer coating film, can resist the slight vibration of the building structure and a certain degree of displacement. It has high strength, good water resistance, easy adhesion with the wet base layer, and convenient construction.
2. Water-based, non-toxic, non-polluting, environmentally friendly products.
1. Cleaning: Clean up the dust, repair the cracks, use the plugging agent to make the arc treatment at the root of the tube and the internal and external corners, moisten the base surface with clean water. Make sure the base surface is flat, solid, clean, free of oil and water.
2. Mixing: Pour the liquid into the container first, then pour the powder into the container while stirring, until there is no powder. Place it for 3-5 minutes and stir it again.
3. Brushing: The direction of the brush is 90 degrees with the previous time, the second time after 2-4 hours, and the third time after 4-8 hours.
4. Maintenance: After 24 hours, water spray maintenance lasts for 2-3 days.
5. Protection: It is forbidden to step on, rain, exposure, sharp damage.
6. Closed water test: After the film is completely dried (estimated 3-5 days), block the sewer for water storage, the water storage depth should be no less than 20mm, keep for 24 hours, no significant drop in water surface is qualified.
Single coating surface layer: 1.5-2.0kg/m²
Store in a cool and dry place (5-35 ° C), unopened for 12 months
1. This product is suitable for use at temperatures between 5 ° C and 40 ° C. Avoid construction in wet and rainy weather.
2. No need to add water and don’t mix this product with other materials or additives.
3. Use the mixture well within 1 hour, it is not allowed the condensed material to continue to add water.
4. Single layer painting should not be too thick, especially at the nozzle and corner, to prevent cracks.
5. Keep the ventilation environment after construction, easy to dry the waterproof layer.
6. Please avoid damage to the waterproof layer during construction.
7. It is forbidden to use pure cement paste when laying tiles on the waterproof layer, and please apply according to the requirements of tile use and leave a gap. Highly recommended to use Dobons strong tile adhesive.
8. This product contains cement and may cause skin irritation.Wear protective gloves and goggles when touching the product. If the product is in contact with your eyes and skin, rinse it thoroughly with clean water. If you still feel unwell, seek medical attention immediately.