It is composed of imported raw materials, high-quality white cement, pigments and special additives in a specific proportion, which is especially suitable for paving and caulking of glass or ceramic mosaics.
Liquid To Powder Ratio：
Scope Of Application：
1. Suitable for glass or ceramic mosaics with an indoor wall slit width of less than 5mm.
2. Small tile and stone paving on the interior wall.
3. Used in conjunction with additives,can be used for mosaic or tile paving in swimming pools, reservoirs, etc.
1. Combination of tiling and caulking, easy to use, anti-mold grade reaches ASTM G21-96 (2002) standard 0.
2. Paste firmly, environmentally friendly and non-toxic.
1. Clean the back of the tile and the dust on the wall.
2. Powder and water can be mixed into a uniform paste according to the ratio of 1kg: 0.35kg (5kg/pack of powder with 1.8kg water). Wait for the glue to stand for a few minutes and then stir for 2-3 minutes, it can increase the bonding strength.
3. Apply the glue to the back of the mosaic. Pay attention to fill the mosaic bricks when applying.
4. Apply the glue to the wall with a 3mm×3mm toothed scraper to evenly distribute it. Apply about one square meter each time.
5. Paste the mosaic on the work surface.
6. After 5 minutes, use a spatula to pat the mosaic surface and compact.
7. After the completion of the pasting construction, about 0.5~1 hour (can be adjusted according to the temperature and humidity of the construction site), brush the paper on the front of the mosaic and remove it after it is fully wetted. Check if the brick joint is full of pulp and repair the individual defective parts.
8. About 30 minutes after peeling off the paper (can be adjusted depending on the temperature and humidity of the construction site), use a slightly damp towel or sponge to polish the glue on the brick. After drying, clean the entire mosaic surface with a clean, wet towel.
Single coating surface layer : 2-3kg/m²
Store in a cool and dry place (5-35 ° C), unopened for 12 months
1. This product is suitable for use at temperatures between 5 ° C and 40 ° C. Avoid construction in wet and rainy weather.
2. Do not add cement or other building materials to mix together.
3. It is not allowed the condensed material to continue to add water.
4. Paste construction should be from top to bottom.
5. Must be protected from rain, hot sun and frost for at least 12 hours after construction.
6. This product contains cement and may cause skin irritation. Wear protective gloves and goggles when touching the product. If the product is in contact with your eyes and skin, rinse it thoroughly with clean water. If you still feel unwell, seek medical attention immediately.